Keertika Academy Private Limited was set up in 2006 as a corporate entity to provide short training courses to trainees who had a minimum level of schooling to equip them with skills needed to secure decent employment. It has concentrated its efforts on training those who do not possess a high level of academic education. The principal focus was on providing training to youths for employment as security guards.
• National Skill development Corporation
• Security Sector Skill Development Council(SSSDC)
• Tourism and Hospitality Sector Skill Council(THSC)
• Indian Plumbing Sector Skill Council(IPSSC)
• Indian Iron & Steel Sector Skill Council(II&SSSC)
• Directorate General of Employment and Training under Ministry of Labour
• Home-Political Department Of West Bengal ( PSAR act)
• State Urban Development of West Bengal and Haryana
• Bihar Urban Development Agency(BUDA)
• Aliah University
The Academy started functioning from February, 2006. Keertika has been successful in providing more than 40,000 trainees and has been successful in placing more than 85% of the trainees who completed the course with employers.
- RECENT NEWS
For PMKVY Skill Mela Photo, Follow us at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Keertika-Academy-Pvt-Ltd/846539478750571